Monday, May 4, 2009

The high light of the day so far

Hello. I am...me. Um, nuthin' much here. I'm pretty tired, I woke up at seven... and went a little loopy because of my allergy medicine. Anyways, the only thing EXCITING that happened today was I came up with new lyrics to "Row row row you're boat." Here goes:

Joy joy joyriding
Reckless down the street
Wee-ooo wee-ooo wee-ooo wee-ooo (cop sirens)
Life is full of peace

Yeah I know, it's lame. Haha. ANYWAYS...........!!!!

Yesterday was kinda fun, though. My friend Vanessa and I went crazy being janitors at our church. (We were dirty mop water girls!) That was quite an interesting experience... Well I'd better get back to working on Spelling. Sayonnara!

TWO DAYS TILL I'M 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woot!!!!!! YEAH GIRL!!!
    I love the joyriding song. =D
    and go Rock Lee Allergy Medicine!!!!

    ReplyDelete

So... What do YOU have to say about THAT?

Teal Moustache