Monday, June 21, 2010

PERSIST

Well, ok, the introduction has been made.... moving on.......

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!

Today was awesome-possum. I am currently attending a pretty sweet prayer internship for teens called, PERSIST at the Austin House Of Prayer (or AHOP for short), led by the two greatest youth leaders EVAR... MATT AND MORIAH!!!!! I mean, if I'm bragging about it and it's only been the first day, then it's gotta be good.

It's quite a lot of money to attend, but.........
SPECIAL SPACE FOR THE PEOPLE I'M GONNA THANK!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you everyone who's offered me support through this finacially and prayerfully.... This summer is gonna RAWK cuz of you guys!


Wanna learn more? http://www.austinhouseofprayer.org/persist.htm

OH OH OH! The girl in the picture on the top of the page (ya know, the one with the ponytail) is ME!!!! wa-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... What do YOU have to say about THAT?

Teal Moustache