Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Take..... Onnnn Meeeeee

OK guys, my favorite song right now is "Take On Me" by a-ha. It works wonders, I'm not kidding, turn it on when Daniel Thomas is screaming and throwing a fit and magically, he stops crying and starts dancing. If you guys haven't heard it, it's probably because it's an 80's song, and you youngins are too tiny to know it exists! LOL.

Yet again, I haven't been keeping up with my blog.

LAAAAAAAAME. I know. I've probably caused all of you to lose hope in my updates and therefore stopped checking my blog. I understand. But now that I'm back, pretty please come back! *Pulls out puppy dog pout*

So, there has been no progress so far in my story building either. If I don't do something about it soon, Onyx will throw a fit and cause havoc upon planet.... Urbs. Guess you'll have to wait till I pour out my imagination on paper and have you read my awesomeness. :P Don't worry guys, my story is comin' along! Well at some point it will.... be, uh, comin' along...

I have new art that will soon be posted on FaceBook! Wanna see a famous anime character, Dr. Pepper pint bottle, or a girl with firey red hair? Check back on my FB page! (After Lent is over)

I also have a slideshow of pix of me with friends, etc. that will soon hit FB and possibly Blogger too. I also hope to start up some new AMVs and Dubs of animes, etc.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Well guys this is my latest update, check back for more!

1 comment:

  1. I can finally post a comment! :D

    For some reason the comment page was blocked on my computer, but I am now on my iPod so ha.

    Sounds like a lot's going on. :3 Fun times!

    ReplyDelete

So... What do YOU have to say about THAT?

Teal Moustache