Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bipolar Weather

Hey there my cuddly puppies!

Today I got rained on waiting for the bus (this is the second time in a row this has happened) and I got my leather laptop bag all wet! Lucky for me the bag was thick enough to protect my new Mac, my iPod touch, some important school papers, and my beloved sketchbook. I mean, it wasn't down pouring or  anything, but it was still pretty wet out there. My makeup wasn't messed up, thanks to my waterproof mascara and eyeliner, and the rain actually felt kinda nice. OK, from this day on, I am going to take more opportunities to stand (or even sing!) in the rain.


***Hey there, God! I just wanna say thank you for the miracles of waterproof makeup and bags that are unintentionally made rain-proof! But mostly I wanna thank you for the rain!!! TEXAS NEEDED IT! :)***

Rain Girl by Diana Jamieson

One hour later, I get to work and - POOF! - the clouds are completely gone and it's HOT. After I eat lunch -POOF! - it's cloudy. Hopefully the sky will make up its mind and rain again. Maybe if I insult the sky it will start crying!!! Well, when I was little I would imagine the sky was crying when it rained and that the sky was throwing a fit and getting angry. *nostalgic moment*

But back to reality (sorta), Texas weather is messed up. It's baking hot about 90% of the time, and when it's thinking about rain, it gets cloudy for a looooong time, decides that it doesn't wanna rain, then the clouds leave and it's hot again. :P

For those of you who live in Texas, sorry, you're reading about the weather when you already know what it's like. Youtuber Blimey Cow warned me of this...


I'll get back with you when I have something more interesting to blog about. Tschuss!

1 comment:

  1. Texas is one place where conversation about the weather actually is a legitimate topic. XDDD

    ReplyDelete

So... What do YOU have to say about THAT?

Teal Moustache