Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My first song demo!!!!





So I was just fiddling around with GarageBand one day because I had several loops stored up from LooperMan, and I decided to make something instrumental out of them. This is a DEMO, which means it is an unfinished song. I may later include vocals, that could either mean mine or someone else's, and I am going to add smoother dynamics and correct a couple of sound errors. Anyway, listen and tell me what you think. If you like it, leave me a comment or you can send me an email requesting a download.

Enjoy!!! :D

Update: OK, uploading a private video directly onto Blogger is just ridiculous... I literally waited 6 hours and the video wasn't finished yet. So instead I got a Soundcloud account, uploaded it there, a viola, after about five minutes it was ready to go. Click the link to listen.

2 comments:

  1. So far it sounds pretty cool! That's about all I can say though... I'm not a good judge of music though so sorry about my inexpertise! I can't point out specific things to make better or anything. ^^;

    ReplyDelete

So... What do YOU have to say about THAT?

Teal Moustache